What's Next for You?
Is this the time to change your future?
This is where we come in.
Employers are continually seeking employees to close the ever growing ‘skills gap’ in jobs that require middle-skills.
Our focus is to provide training that provides the skills needed to fill the estimated 30 million jobs that require an education, post high school and below a bachelor’s degree.
We offer a wide variety of program options developed to prepare adults for the workforce or for a career change.
The accelerated programs that can be completed quickly, typically within one year, for most programs.
Programs Offered: (program run dates & program is linked for more information)
• Dental Assisting - October 3, 2022 - March 14, 2023
• Electrical Technologies - August 8, 2022 - February 21, 2023
• Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration [HVAC/R] - August 22, 2022 - June 26, 2023
• Industrial Maintenance Technician - August 8, 2022 - February 14, 2023
• Medical Assisting - August 22, 2022 - May 4, 2023
• Office Technologies - Administrative - August 23, 2022 - May 4, 2023
• Office Technologies - Medical - August 23, 2022 - May 4, 2023
• Phlebotomy Technology - September 20, 2022 - December 7, 2022
• Welding Technology - August 22, 2022 - May 19, 2023
All of our programs offer students with industry certifications, upon program completion.
Certifications allow for increased earning potential and skills needed to work in the specified field of study.
Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
All graduating Career Center students are eligible for a $500 scholarship with Advanced Standing with applicable course work.
All affiliate high school (Ashland, Hillsdale, Loudonville, Mapleton & West Holmes) graduating seniors are eligible for a $500 scholarship.
Scholarships are available to students who have graduated from the above schools in 2019, 2020 & 2021. Those who graduated in 2019 must enroll by June 30, 2022.
Learn more about financial aid and scholarships by contacting Vicki at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-289-3313 x2220.