What's Next for You?
Employers are continually seeking employees to close the ever growing ‘skills gap’ in jobs that require middle-skills.
Our focus is to provide training that provides the skills needed to fill the estimated 30 million jobs that require an education, post high school and below a bachelor’s degree.
We offer a wide variety of program options developed to prepare adults for the workforce or for a career change.
The accelerated programs that can be completed quickly, typically within one year, for most programs.
Programs Offered: (program run dates & program is linked for more information)
• Dental Assisting** - October & April start dates
• Electrical Technologies - August start date
• Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration [HVAC/R] - August start date
• Industrial Maintenance Technician - August start date
• Medical Assisting - August start date
• Office Technologies - Administrative** - August start date
• Office Technologies - Medical - August start date
• Phlebotomy Technology** - September & March start dates
• Welding Technology** - August start date
** Indicates an Adult Diploma Program
All of our programs offer students with industry certifications, upon program completion.
Certifications allow for increased earning potential and skills needed to work in the specified field of study.
Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
All graduating Career Center students are eligible for a $500 scholarship with Advanced Standing with applicable course work.
All affiliate high school (Ashland, Hillsdale, Loudonville, Mapleton & West Holmes) graduating seniors are eligible for a $500 scholarship.
Scholarships are available to students who have graduated from the above schools with in the last three years.
Learn more about financial aid and scholarships by contacting Niki at 419-289-3313 x2203.