Student Awards and Scholarships
- Student of the Month - Students are eligible for the junior and senior "Student of the Month" awards which are presented at the regular monthly Board of Education meeting. Students receive a certificate along with a coupon for a free meal in the Pentagon Restaurant and special parking privileges for the month.
- Student of the Year - One outstanding student is selected at the end of the school year from those nominated as Students of the Month during the year.
- Contest Winners - Students who participate in career technical club contests throughout the year and who advance to higher honors receive recognition through media releases, student/parent newsletters, and the district's annual report.
- Honor Roll - Students who achieve all A's or all A's and B's during a grading period will be named to the district honor roll.
- Outstanding Career Technical Achiever - Students who show exceptional improvement and promise in their career technical program during their time at ACWHCC may be nominated by their program teacher to be recognized as an Outstanding Career Technical Achiever.
- Perfect Attendance - Students who have no absences during the school year will be recognized at the annual Awards Recognition Evening ceremony in the spring.
- National Vocational Technical Honor Society - Students who have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement and exemplary leadership characteristics may be nominated to the National Vocational Technical Honor Society. Induction into the society takes place at the annual Awards Recognition Evening ceremony in the spring.
Qualified graduating ACWHCC high school students may be eligible for various scholarships and grants. Information and applications for scholarships may be obtained in the Guidance Office. Scholarships available are available here.