Our welding technology program is designed to meet the present and future needs of the welding industry. Students will build and troubleshoot complex manufacturing solutions using advanced welding techniques. This program is ideal for students who in enjoy critical thinking and want to learn how to interpret drawings for product fabrication. Students will be creating and fabricating customized metalwork.
Course Curriculum Includes; but not limited to:
- Performing multiple type of welding techniques
- Learn appropriate welding type and equipment based on metal properties
- Emphasis on electrode selection, equipment set-up, operating procedures and quality control
- Learn joint designs and layouts
- Welding codes and standards
- Learn quality practices, measurement, maintenance and safety