Services Available to the Public
The following programs offer customer services to the community:
Car care services such as tune-up, oil change, diagnostic services, etc. by appointment. The customer pays an appropriate charge for the parts and materials needed.
Hair and nail care by appointment. Customer pays appropriate charge for product needed.
Offers several services at reasonable costs:
- A full-service, sit-down restaurant for individual or groups ( call for information on limited days and hours)
- Take-out meals or desserts
- A Thanksgiving pie sale
- A Christmas cookie sale prior to the holidays
Early Childhood Education
Conducts a preschool for children of area residents for a reasonable fee. Parents may pick up registration forms for their three-, four-, and five-year-olds at the ACWHCC front office.
Printing services for invitations, brochures, leaflets or other literature. Customer pays the cost of materials needed.
Power Sports Technology
Provides maintenance/repair service for small engine sport machines such as ATV's, small motor bikes, etc. The customer is charged a reasonable fee for materials needed.
- 95% of ACWHCC students graduate on time
- 86% of ACWHCC graduates are employed, go on to higher education, enter apprenticeships or the military
- ACWHCC's 2013-2014 Career-Technical Planning District Report Card rates ACWHCC with an "A" in Achievement, i.e. measuring the skills and knowledge learned in a student's career-technical program and an "A" in Graduation Rate which measures the proportion of career-technical students who graduate high school within four or five years. The district also received a "B" in Post-Program Outcomes which measures the proportion of graduates employed, in apprenticeships, military or enrolled in higher education or advanced training in the six months following graduation. (This category is dependent on graduates' reporting of data.)