Services Available to the Public
The following programs offer customer services to the community:
Animal Veterinary Science
Pamper Your Pet events are held in the Fall and Spring. We offer a variety of services to pamper your pet on those days. It's by donation and all proceeds go to the Animal and Vet Science HOSA club fund to benefit the students by funding educational field trips. Check back or give us a call to find out when then next one will be held.
Agriculture (Ashland High School)
The greenhouse opens in the Spring and offers a wide variety of annuals, perennials and vegetable plants. Check back for hours of operation or call 419-289-3313.
Car care services such as tune-up, oil change, diagnostic services, etc. by appointment. The customer pays an appropriate charge for the parts and materials needed.
Hair and nail care by appointment. Customer pays appropriate charge for product needed.
Offers several services at reasonable costs:
- A full-service, sit-down restaurant for individual or groups ( call for information on limited days and hours)
Now Open for 2021 - Learn More
- Take-out meals or desserts
- A Thanksgiving pie sale
- A Christmas cookie sale prior to the holidays
Early Childhood Education
Conducts a preschool for children of area residents for a reasonable fee. Parents may pick up registration forms for their three-, four-, and five-year-olds at the ACWHCC front office.
Printing services for invitations, brochures, leaflets or other literature. Customer pays the cost of materials needed.
- 95% of ACWHCC students graduate on time
- 86% of ACWHCC graduates are employed, go on to higher education, enter apprenticeships or the military
- ACWHCC's 2013-2014 Career-Technical Planning District Report Card rates ACWHCC with an "A" in Achievement, i.e. measuring the skills and knowledge learned in a student's career-technical program and an "A" in Graduation Rate which measures the proportion of career-technical students who graduate high school within four or five years. The district also received a "B" in Post-Program Outcomes which measures the proportion of graduates employed, in apprenticeships, military or enrolled in higher education or advanced training in the six months following graduation. (This category is dependent on graduates' reporting of data.)