Partner with Ashland County-West Holmes Career Center
What are Externships?
Students work at local businesses or organizations to gain practical hands-on experience. They observe procedures, and try out their skills. This experience builds confidence and competencies.
Benefits of Partnership
- Observe a potential employee
- Receive quality assistance at your worksite
- Fill gaps in your staff
- No obligation or expectation to employ students at the conclusion of rotation
How it Works
- Instructors communicate with your site’s supervisor to monitor student
- You provide feedback on each student’s performance
- Students are covered by ACWHCC liability insurance