We are Now an Apprenticeship Sponsor
Working with the Ashland County-West Holmes Career Center Apprenticeship Coordinator, curricula can be modeled to fit your particular business needs with approval from the Ohio State Apprenticeship Council. It is the best way to train and retain your most valuable resource, your workforce.
How Does It Benefit Your Business?
- Reduce your turnover and training costs by retaining skilled workers
- Improved productivity
- Your cost is reasonable
- Apprentices are able to earn a living while training which allows them reliable employment with your company
How Does It Work?
- Apprentices begin work on their first day on the job
- Apprentices earn a wage while learning
- Wages increase as they become more proficient
- Ohio has more than 1,100 registered programs
- Each program includes a minimum of 2,000 hours structured on-the-job training and 144 hours per year related technical instruction
- Upon completion of registered apprenticeship program, participants receive a national, industry recognized credential
Download/Print Brochure PDF Information Flyer
You can also start by enrolling your employee in one of our
Adult Education Programs below