Richland County Foundation Scholarship
Scholarships are based on the following criteria:
- Must be a Richland County resident or graduate from a Richland County high school.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Pursue a full-time undergraduate program at an accredited college or career school.
- Students working on post-secondary education goals involving welding, precision machine, small engine repair, bricklaying, diesel and auto mechanics and others are eligible to apply.
- New applicants must achieve a 2.5 GPA or above and previous scholarship recipients applying for a scholarship must achieve at least a 2.0 GPA.